Plan of Action
Skyline Restoration’s COVID-19 Plan of Action
As concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to escalate, Skyline Restoration is taking action to ensure business continuity and to minimize the risk of contributing to the spread of the coronavirus. We’re focused on safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, our valued customers, and local communities.
Jobsite Logistics and Management:
- Inherent in Façade projects is the ability to work on the outside of the structure with limited access to the interior spaces.
- Limit elevator use to onsite foreman and superintendent in order to inspect project site as per regulation prior to the start of the workday.
- Our project management team is working on alternate logistic and tenant protection plans for every project to limit or eliminate all access to the public areas and interior spaces.
- As allowed by site logistics we will supply the projects with Portable facilities and wash stations in addition to small changing trailers and meeting area.
- Working with building management, identifying an exterior space that can be allocated for worker’s use and supplies.
- Any additional exterior protection which may be required as requested.
- In the event that the design professional firm cannot make project visits, digital photo documentation, quantity spreadsheets and electronic distribution every Tuesday and Friday to allow for the work to proceed upon approval of DP and management.
- Remote video conferencing as per requirement and request of building management.
- Clear protocol regarding COVID-19 communicated daily through morning Tool Box talks.
- -Fit for Work- We have added morning visual health screening and interview to our standard Fit for Work
Cleaning & Hygiene Protocol
- Additional wash stations dedicated to our employees.
- Clean methods of employees, tools, equipment, & common spaces-Wipe down tools/equipment twice per day.
- Wear Mask and gloves as per OSHA requirements.
- Identification of symptoms of COVID-19. Send sick workers home, Testing Protocol and result
We’ll continue monitoring the situation and following guidance from NYC, The State and Federal government, as well as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
We are confident in our city and resolute in our approach.